Kilbeggan Triple Cask


The notion that “triple cask” describes a whiskey made with just one grain is a common misperception. Rather, the term refers to whiskey made in a single location using malted barley and at least one other grain. 94% of the mash bill for Kilbeggan® Triple Cask is made of meticulously-sourced corn, with the other 6% being malted barley.

In stock

This site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. By browsing this website, you agree to our use of cookies.